This tuition will be for the January 2023 Cohort starting on January 18, 2023.
“Tuition Discount Incentive” - Apply by December 1, 2022
- Full payment by January 3, 2023 = 10% tuition discount ($580)
- Total tuition $5220 (Non-refundable $1500 initial tuition payment*)
- Partial payment of $1500 by January 30, 2023 with payment plan = 5% discount
- Total tuition $5510 (Non-refundable $1500 initial tuition payment*).
* In the case of a documented extenuating circumstance, with notification prior to the January 2023 program start, the non-refundable $1500 initial tuition payment may be banked to be applied for the Sept. 2023 program, with approval from NJTLC Coordinator.
Possible NJTLC Tuition Support through District Funding Sources
There are possible funding sources to support individuals and cadres of teachers who enroll in the NJTLC program.
Districts and schools can allocate Title II funds from the Every Student Succeeds Act(ESSA) to fund professional learning activities that enhance teachers’ knowledge, skills, and capacity in teacher leadership to improve student achievement and school effectiveness.
Districts and schools can also allocate district professional funding from their annual budget accounts.
FEA’s NJTLC program is eligible for and accepts tuition through school and district funding sources.